These are general question asked in those topics. Here are few Interview Questions for React, Angular & Git. 🙌This blog on Frontend Developer Interview Questions will help you crack your next interview.
- What Is JSX?
- What is Virtual DOM? List it’s advantage
- What are React Extensions? Name a few of them.
- What is an Event in React? How do you create one?
- What are Components in ReactJS?
- What is a State in React? How do you implement it?
- Explain State & Props with difference
- What is a Higher Order and Pure Components in React?
- How do you Implement React Routing?
- What is Data Binding and how does it work? Which Data Binding methods does Angular use?
- What is Typescript?
- What is AoT Compilation? How is it different from JiT?
- What are Pipes in Angular? Explain its types
- In Angular, what are Promises and Observables?
- What are Form Control and Form Groups?
- What is Eager and Lazy Loading?
- In Angular, what is String Interpolation?
- What is ‘Version Control System’?
- Differentiate Between Centralized and Distributed Version Control System
- Explain Git Push and Git Pull
- Name a few Git Commands and function
- Explain the Difference Between Git Pull and Git Fetch
- What is a Merge Conflict in Git and how can it be resolved?
- What is Git Stash?
- Differentiate Between Git Merge and Git Rebase
Thank you for reading the Interview Questions blog. We hope you succeed in the Interview you participate. All the best. ❣️ Follow us on Github.
Read our other blogs here